The Dr Williams’s Library is pleased to provide a range of copying and imaging services.
The type of image which can be supplied will depend on the condition and format of the original item.
Readers cannot make their own copies of books or manuscripts. The use of i-phones and other digital devices in the Library is prohibited. Photocopies can be provided where they can be made without damage to the original. When photocopying is not possible, other formats may be available, such as digital photography.
- You submit a Photocopy/Digital Image request using this form.
- We will email a proforma invoice together with a copyright declaration form (see sample).
- You make payment and return a physical copy of your signed copyright declaration.
- We will provide the images and a receipted invoice.
Orders are generally fulfilled within 3 working days.
|Scanned images (for library visitors only)||£1.00|
|Standard Digital Photograph||JPeg||£3.00||£2.00|
|High Resolution Digital Photograph||Tiff||£25.00||£15.00|
Pricing & Delivery:
- The table above is a guide only - all prices will be confirmed.
- Payment and copyright declaration are required before your order is processed.
- A handling charge of £10.00 will be added to each order.
- Payment may be made by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal (cards accepted).
- CDs/DVDs are charged at £15 each.
- Post / Courier charged at cost.
- VAT will be added to all UK orders and to EU orders unless a valid EU VAT number is provided.
- Email of digital images is restricted to 10Mb total.
- Download files will remain available for 1 month.
If you have any questions, please call 0207 387 3727 or email [protected email address]
Photocopy/Digital Image Request Form
Please provide your personal details and describe your image requirements as fully as possible.
Returning customers need only provide their name and email address.
Members - Log-in to auto complete.