The Library has a very restricted service at present. All researchers wishing to access manuscripts will need to make an appointment first. The reading room at Dr Williams's Library will be open on Thursdays only. The reading room at Brixton will be available to those carrying out special projects.
write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to consult manuscripts. An appointment will be made with the archival staff.
- Manuscripts and rare books need to be ordered in advance.
- Requests should be sent to email@example.com
- Manuscript and rare book readers will need to register for a manuscript/rare book readers tickets. We ask you to bring a passport, photographic national identity card, or driving licence, and one other item, such as a bank statement, utility bill, or tax charge, with your address.
- Tickets must be shown on each visit to the manuscript reading room. (There will be a charge for replacing lost tickets).
- A limit of 5 items can be ordered for any one day. This can be waived at the discretion of the archival staff.
- New manuscript/rare book readers will undergo a ten minute training session on how to handle manuscripts and rare books.
Please familiarise yourself with the access regulations before visiting the Library.